Sunday, February 1, 2009

There's A New Contributor In Town!

Dearly beloved,

I am delighted to announce that I will be joining Abdallah (who is currently Internet-deprived HAHA) in posting on this blog from now on. Even though I do have my own blog, I feel like it has taken the "serious" direction, mostly touching up on topics like politics and the such, which I absolutely love, but every once in a while I would like to go on writing about random, personal, meaningless stuff, and I feel that doing so on Observations of a Jordanian would kind of ruin its theme. And seeing as I'm too lazy to start a new blog, I thought I'd just post here.

I hope you will enjoy the contributions. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to this blog, although I believe that you can twist the falvor of your blog a little, it's still fresh and people in Jordan do accept change