Friday, December 25, 2009
So again thank you so much for your consideration and decency, and again, have a very merry Christmas.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Ok 5orma left.
Ok I'm off to show Twitter to Sade.
Farah, GJU, Al Jazeera, Moskoooooo
Thursday, November 19, 2009
I mean think about it, I like cats (well not obsessively for now and I hate kids.
That was supposed to be funny btw, HINT HINT.
So I saw Valkyrie today. It's a pretty good movie. And I got Inglorious Bastards to watch. I never had such an urge to speak German. I kinda like German. It gives a sense of professionalism. Or it just scares people. Both ways, it works for me :D
And I HATE driving on Thursdays. It's frustrating I swear...
Ya I'm gonna go.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I love demotivational posters! This one cracks me up, Saed sent it to me a while back. The joke comes from the fact that Hitler wrote a book called "mein Kampf" meaning my struggle but Saed was like Oh really I didn't know that this was a book, and I was like then why did you laugh at mein kampfy chair, and he was like I don't know it's a funny word. ooook sade ooook.
Oh and check out this video it's so funny
Hmm shu kaman? Today was the final weekday, I even ditched two lectures today cuz I wasn't in the mood to attend. I just sat outside with a couple of friends who were making UNBELIEVABLY stupid jokes hehe. I try to enjoy uni time as much as possible because I'm pretty sure a couple of years from now I'm gonna wish I was back in uni.
I have some studying I need to do over the weekend meh. I have no idea what one of my courses is even about but that's just because the professor is the stupidest human being on the face of this earth I am not kidding. Language-wise NOTHING, he says upnormal instead of abnormal, weighter instead of scale (and pronounces it wei2er), inno I don't care about wrong grammar or whatever but when the students have no idea what the hell you're talking about, you've got a problem.
Today fast-walking in Rabieh. I'm so loving it because heik it gives you a break from everything else. You just put on the ipod speakers and go walking for a couple of hours and completely take your mind off everything else, it's just a great destressing, de-depressing (pressing?/beh) method.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
I turned 20 last Sunday. As much as I hate to admit it, there is some sense of maturity that comes along with it. I made some resolutions and all.
The day before I went through the moodiest phase I had ever went through. I would be totally happy at one point, then have the sudden urge to bawl like a baby at the next. It's like my teenage years decided to manifest themselves for one last time. It was probably stress because I tend to hide my emotions until they come screaming out.
Yesterday I went to Jerash with the extended family, it was nice. I love Jordan's natural scenery, it's really beautiful. I think even if I worked or studies abroad for a while, I would have to come back here. I can't imagine myself living anywhere else.
And on Thursday I got lost for the first time since I got my license, which is surprising considering my completely nonexistent sense of direction. I wanted to go to Swefiyeh but somehow kept ending up in Abdoun, so after 30 minutes of trying I finally called my mom for directions and she made fun of me and all ha ha ha.
So I've been going to this fastwalking Jordan thing, and I'm really enjoying it. Basically, a lot of people group meet up near the 5th circle every sunday and wednesday and head towards a destination then go back to 5th circle. And you always find someone you know, Amman is a pretty small place afterall. And I love how their destination are not necessarily west Amman and so, they go to Balad and Ras al Ain, it's really nice.
Oh and I went cycling last week. And marathoning 2 weeks ago. Look at me becoming all athletic. Amma hoo, I just ate 2 kitkats. Seriously don't buy Kitkat unless it's wrapped in silver foil, it's so much better compared to the normal one.
Enough for now, I make posts later I bromise. baai :)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Number 1: I'm at the bookshop with Abdallah and Saed. I went to grab a notebook from the shelf and I ended up dropping like 10 notebooks and part of the shelf. I put the notebooks back, hid the part of the shelf under the floor and walked out from the store with Abdallah and Saed laughing their asses off.
Number 2 (LOL): I'm going into the building where my class is, and I have my purse on my shoulder. My purse gets stuck to the door handle and I'm suddenly pulled backwards. The man sitting on the desk in the front stared at me and said: "shu camera 5afiyyeh?" yalla baseeeeta.
Number 3: hahaha ya I'm not gonna mention this one. Don't worry, nothing bathroom related or so hehehehe.
Number 4: I'm in the car and I smell something burning. My window is half-way open but it was dark and it looked open all the way, so I stick my head out to smell and BAM! Awwal marra basma3 de7keh heik min Abdallah.
Hmmm so we started uni on Sunday. My schedule's pretty good, I get 3 days off, but 2 of my professors suck pretty badly bas yalla baseeta. The uni's become so crowded and since we have no actual campus, everybody's just outside on the street during their breaks so you see like swarms of people outside the cafeteria.
Haha so first day I take the car to the uni I get a driving ticket. 2al for parking on a lane even though there was no "no parking" sign and students park there ALL the time. Like 6 other cars got a ticket too. Woohoo my first ticket!
Hmmm what else? Let's just say this year is different. I feel like I've started this year with a new perspective. I'm more appreciative of the people in my life and I took steps I quite frankly didn't think was capable of.
Oh and I saw this accident today at Abdallah Ghosheh street in front of McDonalds and it seriously depressed me even though there were no casualties. One of those huge McDonalds delivery trucks lost control or its breaks stopped working or something and it slammed into a cab and another car on the main road. The cars got pretty smashed up. It was just depressing.
Ya I think that's pretty much it.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
- Superman wears Chuck Norris underpants
- Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he just stares them down until he gets the information he wants out of them.
- The Boogeyman checks his closet for Chuck Norris every night.
- If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more than you.
- There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.
- Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
- There is no 'Ctrl' button on Chuck Norris' computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
May Chuck Norris be with you.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
Hmmm so Ramadan started almost 2 weeks ago. Since we don't have university right now, there hasn't been a lot of stuff to do. Seeing friends, breakfast every once in a while at Books@, driving in the evening with mom in the passenger seat covering her eyes, shopping. I collect spare change that lies around the house, so the other day I took all of the change from the past two years to cash it out and they amounted to more than 150 JDs hehehehe. So yes, collect your change from now on. I wanna get a job though, I hate asking the parents for money. Inno basta7i.
Ah shu kaman?
There are a couple of serious subjects I wanted to post about in the other blog but I haven't been in the mood to actually collect the facts about them and then make them into decent posts but I'm just gonna spill out the ideas:
1) The other day I was reading an article in Living Well about the vaccine against cervical cancer. The vaccine called Gardasil prevents 70% of cervical cancer cases as well as other types of cancer in women. It should be given to girls from the ages of 13-27 as three doses over 6 months, each costing 150 JDs if my memory serves correctly. It should however be given as early as possible for maximum efficiency. So a cure (well vaccine, actually) for a cancer that kills a large number of women every year! JOY! Why the bloody hell aren't we giving it to girls everywhere? Because HPV, the virus which causes the majority of cervical cancer cases is sexually transmitted. The magazine says over 80% of women around the world contract HPV at one point or another. And for parents here, the "sex shot" is like a green card for women to start having sex. But my god how ridiculous is that, I mean you give your child a tetanus shot but you still don't tell him to step on rusty nails. You don't wear a seat belt with the certainty of going into a car accident. It's a precaution.
What seriously bugged me is how they quoted one woman who said that she would never consider giving the vaccine to her daughter, but were they to develop one for males, then she would give it to her son. Another mother said that she'd rather live with the unfounded suspicion of her daughter having sex than having to bury her because of her irrational choice. Give me your thoughts people.
So yes for me, I think this vaccine should be as compulsory as polio. I think we should discuss this as a start, I didn't know the vaccine was available here sara7a. And no, I haven't opened the subject with my parents. It's on my to do list, though.
2) I was reminded about the other things from Shadi's blog. He mentioned he was approached for taking part in this business called Quest. Basically to enter this business, you have to buy some merchandise from their website for a certain amount (I can't remember how much). After that, your job is to introduce more and more people into the business. The more people sign up, the more money goes into your pocket. I was approached a few months back by a bunch of people, so I did some research about the subject and a LOT of people seem to have lost money in the very same company which seems to thrive in developing country. The concept is the basis of what they call a pyramid scheme, people on the top making money from the people at the bottom of the chain. At some point, people will stop going into this business and the chain stops and they will lose their money. Yes its true, you can make a lot of money, but you're basically taking it from the people after you, who are probably your parents or friends. If you're not convinced, just google "quest pyramid scheme".
3) the third subject is medical liability in Jordan. I was wondering the other day, do we have such a thing as medical malpractice insurance? What brought it to my mind is that the doctor who once operated on my brother is now in prison (or under hospital confinement because he underwent recent surgery) because a patient he operated on died from complications after being released. And this is a doctor who's received tons of medals and certificates and stuff. But I mean even the best of doctor kill someone at one point or another, no? So ya, I was wondering about that.
Ok one very last point. I think ours is the only family that isn't nor has ever watched Bab il 7ara. What's with the obsession with this show wallahi I don't get it. I really find it weird how it attracts both children and adults. They should make some sort of study about the subject.
5alas enough for now.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
This summer was seriously pointless. It didn't even feel like summer. For starters I took summer courses, okay fine they're just two courses but still the very idea of studying something right now is just meh. I would say it's the last time I take summer courses but ya you never know. Next semester I'm taking 15 credit hours, which is fine considering two of the courses have labs. I'm not gonna rush myself anymore, I honestly don't care if I graduate in 5 years or 4 and a half or whatever, I'm not exactly psyched about working so again, meh.
Reason number 2: I'm the only one in the family to not go away ANYWHERE this summer. Little brother went to germany for a whole month, big brother went to germany for a week, and the one who actually studies in the GERMAN university didn't go to Germany. There's your acrimonious irony. -Can you say acrimonious irony? Inno I know you say acrimonious debate and stuff, but I don't know it seems to fit here-..... moving on... Mom's going to England for the umpteenth time, and Dad's in Yemen. (yes, Yemen counts it's outside the country, mashi?). Ok fine I know all of them are going for work and camps and what not but still.
Reason number 3: hmm what was reason number 3? Oh ya they've been renovating the house the past month and I swear it can seriously drive someone insane. The incessant noises, the mess, the bunch of workers around the house gaaaaaah. The house looks really nice now, on the other hand.
Reason number 4: did I mention meh? nothing to look forward to efft. ooo but I did get my license woohoo. After quite a struggle lol. I swear I will never set foot in that place again yil3an ha. Or at least till I need to get it renewed. And there's a car and everything available but I have to kind of practice before ze parents will give it to me. Abdallah and Saed yalla ur turn. I think Saed would go for it, but Abdalla is just too bloody lazy. And now with one more person to drive him around? Ya not anytime soon.
I think I'm done whining. Everyone's entitled to a complaining post every once in a while, no?
Off I go.
Anyhoo so go check it out. Baraka mall, the entire third floor. Oh and you can find the exact same stuff on their website, so if you're unbelievably lazy you can browse the stuff they have on their website then just go and buy it.
Random story? So I was with mom and we're going down from the place to the car and I bump my foot against a stand or something and my toe starts bleeding like a lot, all over my slippers and all (I think I've scared a few kids haha). The whole thing looks pretty disgusting. So what does mom say? "Make sure you don't get any blood in the car". gee, thanks mom. >.>
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Friday, July 31, 2009
Here are a few things to help make you smile!! HOW TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. ..
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice. ..
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that ..
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In." ..
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso. ..
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds" ..
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy." ..
8. dont use any punctuation or capitalization at all ..
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk . ..
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face. ..
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go." ..
12. Sing Along At The Opera. ..
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme ..
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day. ..
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their party Because You're Not In The Mood. ..
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom. ..
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!" ..
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!" ..
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. Go into a dressing room, and after a few minutes yell "HEY! There's no toilet paper in here!"
Monday, July 6, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
*Ignore all spelling mistakes + grammer wrote it while being very "not in the mood"*
I'm really not pissed just fucking annoyed, had a fight with the folks over the dog again... aah aah I'm too sick of this, each weak they find a new reason why the dog must go...
1st week:she is too jumpy and excited all the time
So I let her off her leash to run free
2nd week: at night she got a bunch of garbage from the hood and put them all around our garden.
Put her back on the leash but walked her more often.
3rd week: neighbors started complain about her barking all the time
got her a muzzle
THIS WEEK: She is taking too much space from the house, the garden always feels dirty from her, her shit is all around the back, she is nijseh (don't really know the english meaning of that).
So as you know I'm burnt... after this fight I had to go outside in the sun gather all her shits together, set up a new more hidden spot for her, and clean all around.... just to "fix the problem"!
Next week for the new problem what do u expect it to be?
AHAAA now for the most funny part... I come back inside the problem isn't the dog anymore its my life.....
bla bla bla
So I went into my room and sat on the computer.... I usually play games when I'm annoyed and I did... started losing at any game i try to play.....
and I still didnt have lunch! so my hurts
It is kind of sad, I think because Micheal Jackson was one of the artists who I knew ever since I was a young child. I remember the 1st time I watched the video clip "thriller" I was i thinly only 6 years or maybe less. I had nightmares for months I swear. But I loved his songs.....
These are some of his work.
Other than the songs he sang the performances that he took part in...
The lively concerts.....
Even with 50 years of age, he was scheduled to do a tour in London in a couple of weeks.
Rest In Peace my friend,
and keep moonwalking!
What else is on my mind.... I dont like to talk much so ya I'm always pretty brief....well my Girlfriend is out of the country which kinda sucks ass... especially because we haven't had some free time in a while...
I have thought of my graduation project for uni.... it will be sooo fucking sexy I promise but I seriously would like it work....*dreams for a while*
I have a couple of issues I'd like to discuss.... honestly ask urself; after go into to the bathroom and shit do u or don't u check out the result *your shit* I swear its normal, alot of people do it.... I got to admit I become a bit sick because there are 2 specifically which I'm proud of :
1) The shit was long enough to touch the water without breaking * still attached to my ass*.
2) I had gas and I had wet shit at the same time so when I went to shit I felt like I was spray painting.
I do admit that its sick but it isn't wrong..
however for sicker people check www.ratemypoo.com
If your a fart person so check out www.ratemyfart.com
Ok and the last thing on my mind...
Do you say Matakeh or Makateh?
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
I got burnt badly I look like a KFC spicy thigh alot like this :
On the way there we were singing :
which reminded me of other songs :P :
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
1) I forgot how to spell the word "plane" (as in aeroplane... how I forgot that I don't know) in my GCSE physics exam. This is a copy of what my answer came out as:
Give an example of where static electricity can be dangerous
plains playens playns plaines big aluminium flying machines, a spark could result in an explosion.
2) I spelt my own name wrong on my philosophy paper!!!! :O
3) Probably have written something stupid in exams, but have definitly said something stupid, took both French and German for GCSE, had the oral exams really close together and ended my recorded German exam saying 'Au revior'! Thought it was quite funny to be honest lol!
4) In my Psychology exam I was writing about Freud's theory on the stages of development in children and I meant to say "Children go through a phase where they put toys, their hands etc in their mouths to recieve pleasure", but I actually put "Children go through a phase where they like to recieve pleasure orally" - I hope my examiner isn't dirty minded!!
5) I got really nervous in my GCSE mock french oral and so she said "tell me about your father". I ran out of things to say after a minute so she said "and what colour is his hair?", I panicked and said "green!".
6) In S1 we had to give an interpretation of the correlation, and it has to be between 1 and -1, but my answer was -21, so I wrote "The answer was -21, which is clearly wrong because it should be between 1 and -1. Therefore, I'm going to pretend my answer was -1 and my interpretation is: This shows strong negative correlation." (hahahaha!!)
Do you think that will get the mark lol?
7) I had CH4 (Chemistry) the other day and there was a question about how to safely heat some mixture over a Bunsen burner. So I said stick it in a test tube and dangle it over the flame. Only I couldn't for the life of me recall what "forceps" were called... We do all our practicals in Welsh, so I hadn't really worked out what they were called. So I wrote a whole paragraph on holding the test tube with long metal implements with a handle, and not using your bare hands, because that would burn you etc. Right at the end of the exam, I recalled a Biology lesson on pregnancy and how some babies need assistance with forceps... Eureka! So my one marker question is this massive paragraph, then at the end:
"Or you could just use forceps".
8) The worst I've ever managed is writing in my German coursework: 'In my village there is a big old cherry' instead of church (kirsche/kirche).
9) My girlfriend misunderstood the drawings on her GCSE German oral prompt card. There was a drawing of a moon and stars above a hotel (indicating to any normal person to ask about staying overnight). My girlfriend however, thought she was required to ask if there were any muslims in the hotel...no doubt the examiner thought she was some form of white supremacist. (HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Seriously I wish I could've seen the look on the examiner's face!)
10) I do this all the time.
In my physics exam I was asked to show how you would calculate something, and I finished my answer with "et voila!" and drew a happy face.
In another physics exam, I had to draw a ray diagram, but my pencil was really blunt, so I wrote "sourry about my fat pencil" in the margin (which was supposed to be left blank).
In my chemistry exam, I did a load of working out wrong, but instead of crossing it out, I wrote "that was a waste of time...anyway..." and then continued with the question.
In my biology exam, I missed out the word sea before sea snails, when reading the question, so I went on to talk about preadation from birds, even though these snails live on the sea bed...
In a maths exam I wrote "screw it" when I couldn't work an answer out.
I often write things like "Woo!" or "Yay!" if I finally manage to crack a particularly trickey question.
Man, my examiner better have a sense of humour...
Also i remember a friend of mine wrote "jesus told me to fail" on an RE exam, spose if he had the right examiner it could have worked!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Check out Trailers of both movies! :
Thursday, May 7, 2009
I'm off to bed. Enjoy!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
And while i'm at it, did you know that hamsters devour their young? The females do when they feel threatened, and the males do to elminate competition.
Lovely world out there, no? :D
Monday, April 20, 2009
Okay so my brother just got back from the airport and the whole family woke up and woke me along in the process and now it's 2.30 AM, I can't go back to sleep and I need to wake up at 6. Lovely. Everybody's got the day off for Easter but I don't. :(
Not much going on, really. On Thursday I had my last midterm (or is it a first exam? I lost track). Material science majorly sucks I may add. Okay fine it may have had something to do with the fact that I've started studying 6 chapters on the very same day of the exam, but seriously it sucks. oooo look at the views of the crystallographic planes and decide the structure. I can't imagine 3-D objects okay?? Just like Abdallah doesn't see colors. teehee. But i did ace my German,economics and probability exams. Without studying. Hell yeah!
Hmm what else? Easter was today. Didn't feel like Easter at all though. Usually, every year my uncles from my mom's side would come one after the other to y3aydo 3aleina and then we'd be invited to a 5aroof lunch at my grandparents. But this year, due to the death of a distant family member, everybody was invited to lunch in Irbid, and since I didn't want to go, I ended up attending the electric circuits lab (oh joy!). Then i went to cups with the guys. So ya, it just didn't feel like Easter.
I did spend the weekend at the Dead Sea though, and the weather was awesome. There were so many Germans there. Apparently their insurance actually covers their stay here at the dead sea, because it's considered medical treatment. Aha.
Ya i think that's about it. I think i'll go and start counting 5awareef.
Friday, April 17, 2009
ok here i have 25 "random" songs from my blip.fm account hope you enjoy and if u decided to join find me at Beyond_ink... same on twitter :P
Friday, April 10, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Friday, April 3, 2009
In other news, I am going to give this "being nice" thing a shot. No snarky, sarcastic comments. No punching people when they annoy me. I'm even willing to refrain from correcting people's grammar or spelling mistakes. Maybe even not throw sharp objects on them when they make repetitive noises like tapping fingers on the table and the such. Gosh, it'll be like a whole other me.
German exam tomorrow. Und ich habe kaum etwas gelernt.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I screwed in uni, I found out that i'm addicted to online games, I cut my hair short, I wear boxers not panties, I prefer females (oooh I have a special someone in my life, she is all the dreams i can think of :P), And I'm a bit crazy about her. Well lets call her dream girl for confidentiality. Dream girl is ...*drum roll* sweet for a start, deep, philosophical (when we're in the mood), funny, and lots of other stuff but I'm kinda shy to talk about that a bit.
Btw i'm eating Martedellla and Tea.....oh oh and farah called me today morning and "I!" yes "I!!" gave her a report "I!" have wrote on my own. (I feel proud) (I feel like a very smart friend, lets call her laura for now).
In other news lately a midget attempts to make a Blog, but trust me this midget is tall enough to kick your ASS! and i might get hurt for this but i love my readers...*cockroach sounds* no but really this midget is lovely and sweet most of the times.
I'm off to uni love you all
Monday, March 23, 2009
Here's another one for you german speakers :D
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I'm just gonna go ahead and type whatever goes through my head right now.
1) I've been kinda sick the past week. It's just a cold, but then for some reason, i lost my voice. and my friends are assholes, they kept making fun of me. apparently the idea of me being voiceless is just so freaking hilarious ha ha. so ya, if you're reading this, bite me. you know who you are. Ugh having that slush now was a totally bad idea.
2) Today I rode in a taxi who had the radio set to mood fm! MOOD FM! IN A TAXI! I gave the dude a hefty tip. They should make a union for taxi cabs so they become more organized and maybe give them bonuses and benefits so they'd stop torturing their poor passengers. And that stupid momayaz "special" taxi is a load of crap. it didn't make a damn difference.
3) I swear if one more company or ZAIN sends me a message reminding me of their mothers day specials I'm gonna kill someone. Efft. it's phone spam it's what it is. Everytime u think u have a new message, turns out its just another ad.
4) Do we have to buy our moms something for mothers day? is it like compulsory? I HATE HATE HATE buying gifts. i never know what to get. just today i spent like 3 hours walking around malls with a friend (which by the way is an extremely bad idea on a Thursday- wtf is up with people and malls on Thursdays?!?!) and didn't find anything in the end. so ya, gifts suck.
5) I'm going to the dead sea tomorrow woohoo. ya I'm gonna spend all my time in the sun reading and listening to my ipod. i wanna get sunburned. yaha.
6) I HATE ELECTRIC CIRCUITS.
7) I must study electric circuits. I never even attempted to study it. I'm sure it's not so bad once I study it, but the very fact of having to sit down and start understanding something I DETEST is something that I've been procrastinating for, oh I don't know, the past month. UGH! and exams are coming up.
8) i'm bored. i don't mean right now, i mean in general. i'm sick of the routine. there hasn't been anything new happening lately and it's depressing.
9) you have to see this video, it's unbelievably hilarious ! il arab nahfeh wallahi.
10) I like making lists. numbered lists. hence this list lol. I even make to-do-lists believe it or not, but i never ever do whatever it is i have to do.
5alas i've reached number 10 and i'm out of ideas.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
- I hate pretty much all my courses this semester, except for one course I think. I have two courses with labs that require a prelab and a postlab EVERY WEEK. Not to mention the quizzes and assignments as well. And I can't finish something on time to save my life. Like right now I'm procrastinating doing 3 assignments due tomorrow.
- I despise electric circuits. And it doesn't help when your lab teacher is the most boring, ridiculous human being on the face of this earth. Though admittedly, it is fun to watch him prounounce sum as zoom and equivalence as akivalnce. And the fact that he and the lab engineer hate each other's guts is all the more fun. Oh and he wears sunglasses with his white labcoat. Seriously.
- Why the bloody hell are you reading this?
- I sometimes get the urge to speak in a British accent.
- How come people think it's okay to flood the ENTIRE street in front of their house just because they want to clean their car? You think people will be looking at your car when there are puddles of muddy water all the way up to your house? Everytime I see somebody hosing their car down (well usually it's il 7ares not the actual owner), I feel like I should say something. But I never get the courage to.
- We are such a hypocritical society. It's all a load of crap. Everybody pretends. It pisses me off. I wish people would just leave each other alone. Don't you dare tell me we're more ethical or moral, because we really are not. And we're so afraid of how people might interpret out every move. I for one, have stopped caring. I'm gonna do whatever makes me happy, not what makes people who don't know me but somehow assumed they have the right to judge me.
- Donuts are delicious.
- I should be writing my german homework.
- I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I don't think each of us has a purpose. I don't want to believe that we're wandering around aimlessly either.
- I love Seinfeld.
- I love Arabic poetry. And I know it's such a cliche, but I really love Nizar Qabbani's poems.
- I'm gonna go.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Lately I've been watching alot of Dr. House I really like the show....he is funny smart and kinda complex.... dunno really the words.... what I also love about the show is the guy's facial impressions they are very random .... and look what I found
Here is the house we all know:
And here is a young House:
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Must stop blogging at work. Especially since the website is blocked (whatever asshole invented websense?!) and I can only open it for a little while.
Music playlist of the day:
- Neon- John Mayer
- Slow Dancing in a Burning Room- John Mayer
- The Little Things- Colbie Caillat
- Passing Afternoon- Iron and Wine
- Daughters- John Mayer
- My Favorite Mistake- Sheryl Crow
- Where We Gonna Go From Here- Matt Kearney
- I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
- Clarity- John Mayer
In case you haven't noticed, I have a thing for John Mayer.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I have been living around 2 weeks without an internet :(.
I have been playing guitar and working on Adobe photoshop(I'll show you some of my work soon) now that I'm internetless I enjoy this but I can't live without internet....
anyway just wanted to post something here :P
P.S my pinky toe is swelled....
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
1) My access card for work. It's so awesome, I feel like I'm in Alias. I keep getting in and out of the building just to use it.
2) Wrigley's gum
4) Natural looks body spray
5) Nivea moisturising cream
6) Umbrella. It rained a couple of days ago, so I carried it with me, but doesn't look like it's going to rain soon.
8) A pen apparently. Don't remember putting it though.
9) Dawkins' "The God Delusion"
10) A hair clip
13) My iPod.
14) Some papers I need to type and stuff.
16) An empty bottle of water.
So there you have it.
P.S. googling has revealed that Americans use the term purse for a woman's bag whereas the Brits refer to it as a bag. In the UK, a purse is commonly a wallet. There's your useless piece of info 3al sobo7.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Yeah so that's pretty much it. Marks were supposed to be posted online today but they weren't. So I spent a good part of my day refreshing the same webpage for nothing. Meh. Ya see our uni have no problem with emailing you cafeteria lunch menus everyday, but god forbid they actually tell you when your marks will be out or when you're supposed to start uni (no really, beginning of first semester we didn't know when our first day was, and nobody would give us a straight answer)- or reply to certain disgruntled students when they send angry emails about it. E7em.
I hope you will enjoy the contributions. :)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Well have fun:
and think about that the next time you check in
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Farah nirmi started yesterday and is hating me for getting her addicted join us
Two more of our friends just joined us!
Each one of us had an Personal Avatar:
Ahlam: Skeleton Bunny!
Hani: REDNECK... YEEEHAAAA
Farah: Ninja, don't know why though.... she's a tiger not a ninja!
Me: The mental Retard!! YAAAAAAAAY!
Join us and tell me so I can update with ur avatar too. By the way in midgame one can throw stuff at other people just to piss them of!
My fav. : PIE Them !!!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Read the lyrics as you listen to it!
There's a Spanish train that runs between
Quadalquivir and old Seville
And at dead of night the whistle blows
And people fear she's running still...
And then they hush their children back to sleep
Lock the doors, upstairs they creep
For it is said that the souls of the dead
Fill that train ten thousand deep!!
Well a railwayman lay dying with his people by his side
His family were crying, knelt in prayer before he died
But above his head just awaiting for the dead
Was the Devil with a twinkle in his eye
Well God's not around and look what I've found
this one's mine
Just then the Lord himself appeared in a blinding flash of light
And shouted at the devil Get thee hence to endless night
But the Devil just grinned and said I may have sinned
But there's no need to push me around,
I got him first so you can do your worst
He's going underground
But I think I'll give you one more chance
Said the Devil with a smile
So throw away that stupid lance
It's really not your style
Joker is the name
Poker is the game
We'll play right here on this bed,
And then we'll bet for the biggest stakes yet
The souls of the dead
And I said Look out, Lord, he's going to win,
The sun is down and the night is riding in,
That train is dead on time
many souls are on the line
Oh Lord, he's going to win
Well the railwayman he cut the cards
and he dealt them each a hand of five
And for the Lord he was praying hard
For that train he'd have to drive...
Well the Devil he had three aces and a king
And the Lord he was running for a straight
He had the queen and the knave and the nine and ten of spades
All he needed was the eight
And then the Lord he called for one more card
But he drew the diamond eight
And the Devil said to the son of God
I believe you've got it straight
So deal me one for the time has come
To see who'll be the king of this place
But as he spoke from beneath his cloak
He slipped another ace
Ten thousand souls was the opening bid
And it soon went up to fifty-nine
But the Lord didn't see what the Devil did
and he said that suits me fine
I'll raise you high to hundred and five
And forever put an end to your sins
But the Devil let out a mighty shout, My hand wins
And I said Lord, oh Lord, you let him win
The sun is down and the night is riding in
That train is dead on time, many souls are on the line
Oh Lord, don't let him win...
Well that Spanish train still runs between
Quadalquivir and old Seville
And at dead of night the whistle blows
And people hear she's running still
And far away in some recess
The Lord and the Devil are now playing chess
The Devil still cheats and wins more souls
And as for the Lord, well, he's just doing his best
And I said Lord, oh Lord, you've got to win
The Sun is down and the night is riding in
That train is still on time
Oh my soul is on the line
Oh Lord, you've got to win