Monday, March 30, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I screwed in uni, I found out that i'm addicted to online games, I cut my hair short, I wear boxers not panties, I prefer females (oooh I have a special someone in my life, she is all the dreams i can think of :P), And I'm a bit crazy about her. Well lets call her dream girl for confidentiality. Dream girl is ...*drum roll* sweet for a start, deep, philosophical (when we're in the mood), funny, and lots of other stuff but I'm kinda shy to talk about that a bit.
Btw i'm eating Martedellla and Tea.....oh oh and farah called me today morning and "I!" yes "I!!" gave her a report "I!" have wrote on my own. (I feel proud) (I feel like a very smart friend, lets call her laura for now).
In other news lately a midget attempts to make a Blog, but trust me this midget is tall enough to kick your ASS! and i might get hurt for this but i love my readers...*cockroach sounds* no but really this midget is lovely and sweet most of the times.
I'm off to uni love you all
Monday, March 23, 2009
Here's another one for you german speakers :D
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I'm just gonna go ahead and type whatever goes through my head right now.
1) I've been kinda sick the past week. It's just a cold, but then for some reason, i lost my voice. and my friends are assholes, they kept making fun of me. apparently the idea of me being voiceless is just so freaking hilarious ha ha. so ya, if you're reading this, bite me. you know who you are. Ugh having that slush now was a totally bad idea.
2) Today I rode in a taxi who had the radio set to mood fm! MOOD FM! IN A TAXI! I gave the dude a hefty tip. They should make a union for taxi cabs so they become more organized and maybe give them bonuses and benefits so they'd stop torturing their poor passengers. And that stupid momayaz "special" taxi is a load of crap. it didn't make a damn difference.
3) I swear if one more company or ZAIN sends me a message reminding me of their mothers day specials I'm gonna kill someone. Efft. it's phone spam it's what it is. Everytime u think u have a new message, turns out its just another ad.
4) Do we have to buy our moms something for mothers day? is it like compulsory? I HATE HATE HATE buying gifts. i never know what to get. just today i spent like 3 hours walking around malls with a friend (which by the way is an extremely bad idea on a Thursday- wtf is up with people and malls on Thursdays?!?!) and didn't find anything in the end. so ya, gifts suck.
5) I'm going to the dead sea tomorrow woohoo. ya I'm gonna spend all my time in the sun reading and listening to my ipod. i wanna get sunburned. yaha.
6) I HATE ELECTRIC CIRCUITS.
7) I must study electric circuits. I never even attempted to study it. I'm sure it's not so bad once I study it, but the very fact of having to sit down and start understanding something I DETEST is something that I've been procrastinating for, oh I don't know, the past month. UGH! and exams are coming up.
8) i'm bored. i don't mean right now, i mean in general. i'm sick of the routine. there hasn't been anything new happening lately and it's depressing.
9) you have to see this video, it's unbelievably hilarious ! il arab nahfeh wallahi.
10) I like making lists. numbered lists. hence this list lol. I even make to-do-lists believe it or not, but i never ever do whatever it is i have to do.
5alas i've reached number 10 and i'm out of ideas.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
- I hate pretty much all my courses this semester, except for one course I think. I have two courses with labs that require a prelab and a postlab EVERY WEEK. Not to mention the quizzes and assignments as well. And I can't finish something on time to save my life. Like right now I'm procrastinating doing 3 assignments due tomorrow.
- I despise electric circuits. And it doesn't help when your lab teacher is the most boring, ridiculous human being on the face of this earth. Though admittedly, it is fun to watch him prounounce sum as zoom and equivalence as akivalnce. And the fact that he and the lab engineer hate each other's guts is all the more fun. Oh and he wears sunglasses with his white labcoat. Seriously.
- Why the bloody hell are you reading this?
- I sometimes get the urge to speak in a British accent.
- How come people think it's okay to flood the ENTIRE street in front of their house just because they want to clean their car? You think people will be looking at your car when there are puddles of muddy water all the way up to your house? Everytime I see somebody hosing their car down (well usually it's il 7ares not the actual owner), I feel like I should say something. But I never get the courage to.
- We are such a hypocritical society. It's all a load of crap. Everybody pretends. It pisses me off. I wish people would just leave each other alone. Don't you dare tell me we're more ethical or moral, because we really are not. And we're so afraid of how people might interpret out every move. I for one, have stopped caring. I'm gonna do whatever makes me happy, not what makes people who don't know me but somehow assumed they have the right to judge me.
- Donuts are delicious.
- I should be writing my german homework.
- I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I don't think each of us has a purpose. I don't want to believe that we're wandering around aimlessly either.
- I love Seinfeld.
- I love Arabic poetry. And I know it's such a cliche, but I really love Nizar Qabbani's poems.
- I'm gonna go.