Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Process of Popcorn

Okay, It was friday morning, and I got some new movies so I decided why not watch Eagle Eye. But I was also in the mood for popcorn, so I went into the kitchen and got the popcorn seeds? (I don't know what they're called) So i put them in and left them , so:

1) LEAVE THE POPCORN UNSUPERVISED ON THE OVEN!
2) BURN THE POPCORN!


3) TAKE THE HOT POT AND TAKE IT OUTSIDE BECAUSE THERE WAS TOO MUCH SMOKE!


4) THROW THE POPCORN OUT!
5) START CLEANING THE POT!


6) TRY HARDER!


7) STILL TRYING TO CLEAN

*Yes I did put the same photo again, thats just because I really tried cleaning it, maybe I spent an hour and a half. And believe me its hard at some point I wanted to throw out the pot. I was forced to clean it!!! Call the Department of Child Services hehehe.

8)(the next day) POT IS CLEAN!

1 comment:

Whisper said...

wal wal wal ya man
mesh sammet badan besara7a :S

yalla t3eesh w tet3alam :D