Friday, June 26, 2009

Another Superstar Dies

I can't say that I believe it but its all around the globe Micheal Jackson is Dead, with 50 years of age.
It is kind of sad, I think because Micheal Jackson was one of the artists who I knew ever since I was a young child. I remember the 1st time I watched the video clip "thriller" I was i thinly only 6 years or maybe less. I had nightmares for months I swear. But I loved his songs.....
Thriller.....
Billie Jean....
Beat it......
Smooth Criminal.....
These are some of his work.
Other than the songs he sang the performances that he took part in...
The lively concerts.....
The dancing...
The moonwalk.....

Even with 50 years of age, he was scheduled to do a tour in London in a couple of weeks.
Rest In Peace my friend,
and keep moonwalking!

No comments: