Friday, June 26, 2009

Things that have been on my mind lately....

well I've been away for a long time now.... mainly for many reason.... I had a lot of internet crashes and shit like that... meh you know.... uni has been a b*tch to be honest... lool I have failed math finally... they hit me with the 1st course i pass with 57 they hit me with the 2nd I pass with 52.. the 3rd I was determined to do good and I passed with 78!! then on the 4th course I guess I just lost it... it wasnt fully my fault tho, instructor was smart but a retard at teaching, the subject was mostly boring....the class was FULL of NERDS... which made me be the lowest there which was ....can't think of a word really but like tiny. I didn't even bother to go to the final... before the final i went to see how much marks i would need to pass it... so I checked it out and found out that I have got 13/60 for the semester work so i needed a 37/40 to pass.... meh...
What else is on my mind.... I dont like to talk much so ya I'm always pretty brief....well my Girlfriend is out of the country which kinda sucks ass... especially because we haven't had some free time in a while...
I have thought of my graduation project for uni.... it will be sooo fucking sexy I promise but I seriously would like it work....*dreams for a while*
I have a couple of issues I'd like to discuss.... honestly ask urself; after go into to the bathroom and shit do u or don't u check out the result *your shit* I swear its normal, alot of people do it.... I got to admit I become a bit sick because there are 2 specifically which I'm proud of :
1) The shit was long enough to touch the water without breaking * still attached to my ass*.
2) I had gas and I had wet shit at the same time so when I went to shit I felt like I was spray painting.
I do admit that its sick but it isn't wrong..
however for sicker people check www.ratemypoo.com
If your a fart person so check out www.ratemyfart.com

Ok and the last thing on my mind...
Do you say Matakeh or Makateh?