Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thinking

  • I hate pretty much all my courses this semester, except for one course I think. I have two courses with labs that require a prelab and a postlab EVERY WEEK. Not to mention the quizzes and assignments as well. And I can't finish something on time to save my life. Like right now I'm procrastinating doing 3 assignments due tomorrow.
  • I despise electric circuits. And it doesn't help when your lab teacher is the most boring, ridiculous human being on the face of this earth. Though admittedly, it is fun to watch him prounounce sum as zoom and equivalence as akivalnce. And the fact that he and the lab engineer hate each other's guts is all the more fun. Oh and he wears sunglasses with his white labcoat. Seriously.
  • Why the bloody hell are you reading this?
  • I sometimes get the urge to speak in a British accent.
  • How come people think it's okay to flood the ENTIRE street in front of their house just because they want to clean their car? You think people will be looking at your car when there are puddles of muddy water all the way up to your house? Everytime I see somebody hosing their car down (well usually it's il 7ares not the actual owner), I feel like I should say something. But I never get the courage to.
  • We are such a hypocritical society. It's all a load of crap. Everybody pretends. It pisses me off. I wish people would just leave each other alone. Don't you dare tell me we're more ethical or moral, because we really are not. And we're so afraid of how people might interpret out every move. I for one, have stopped caring. I'm gonna do whatever makes me happy, not what makes people who don't know me but somehow assumed they have the right to judge me.
  • Donuts are delicious.
  • I should be writing my german homework.
  • I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I don't think each of us has a purpose. I don't want to believe that we're wandering around aimlessly either.
  • I love Seinfeld.
  • I love Arabic poetry. And I know it's such a cliche, but I really love Nizar Qabbani's poems.
  • I'm gonna go.

1 comment:

Saed said...

:) Aww that was like watching a little childhood-deprived 6 year-old go on a rant with some logic :P

Yeah I agree about the purpose thing and aimless wandering, I was sure I wanted to stick to this now I'm not so sure anymore :\

Working seems to be being someone's bitch and that's it, just for making money. I dunno it bothers me.

Well look at me about to start ranting there XD


Taa taa