Thursday, November 20, 2008

I don't like Chemistry

I have a chemistry mid today at 5, I didn't really study, I just studied 2 chapter out of 5. I'm goin to start right after this post I promise. I'm studying Mechatronics Engineering why the hell do I need chemistry? :(
Last time I took chemistry was in sixth grade!! And you can't imagine how boring the lectures are. At first I used to listen, they just read out of power point presenations nothing more I swear, after acouple of lectures my mind started to wander off, this is what my copybook looks like:









4 comments:

Waed S. said...

Chem 101 is just a piece of cake !
suck it up and study lol
I am neutral towards general chem
kinda not into organic chem
I used to hate biochem but now it is growing on me and I am actually somewhat enjoying it :D

Abdallah Haj Abed said...

ok im sorry :P
no its just that I don't really need it!

Anonymous said...

One of ur dudes is missing a leg!! poor thing!!

Anonymous said...

Chemistry class for me was many, many years ago. I don't want to be the older 'wise' person, but all I can say is that I wish I paid more attention in chemistry class ;) And I only realized that 20 yrs later. I also wish I cared more about Physics. I don't have regrets per se, but sometimes things come up and I find myself wishing I knew more in these areas. Thankfully the Internet helps... when in doubt, google it ;)