Sunday, November 23, 2008

I want to talk but I don't know how

Earlier this weak I was talking to a friend of mine about "friendship" and then she shocked me with a comeback that I am too picky. I wasn't shocked as much as I was thinking it was out of place. I was telling my friend something I noticed about a friend of ours and what I don't like about the friend we were talking about, even though I love my friends everyone has something annoying in them. I am a really honest person and even though I used to gossip sometimes in the past but now I've stopped, the only thing I would say about a person is something I would tell that person in his/her face. That's not the point, anyway we were talking and after I left I thought to myself "Is honesty a good or bad?". To me I like people to be honest with me, but not all people accept honesty! I might think that I don't like this thing about this guy and stuff like that but I'm not saying I'm perfect either. I really have a couple of things that I hate about myself:

1) I can't really publicly speak! I get nervous and I start to prepare myself to any situation that I might face.

2) I'm lazy! like I want my license but I don't want to go through the whole process, Its too ....ugh!

3) I am moody (I'll post about this next time)

No comments: